who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- COVID-19 PANDEMIC: ECONOMIC IMPACTS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA Written on Tuesday, 31 March 2020 10:17
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19
- A CSO InterContinental Dialogue on Influencing the OECD Development Assistance Committee’s work on ODA and development finance – Towards setting a Common Agenda Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 10:56