who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- AID FOR DONORS? HOW LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD ARE MARGINALIZED IN THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE SYSTEM Written on Friday, 14 June 2019 09:47
- Making Development Co-operation More Effective: Country-Level Evidence and Action to Accelerate Progress Written on Monday, 27 May 2019 06:53
- INCLUSION OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION AGENDA Written on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 07:45
- CPDE Key Messages on Private Sector Engagement in Development Written on Monday, 29 April 2019 11:58
- Civil Society Summit The Belgrade Call to Action Written on Friday, 26 April 2019 10:58