who we areThe Reality of aid Africa Network is a Pan African initiative focusing on analysis and lobbying and advocacy for poverty eradication policies in the international aid system and development Co-operation.
We seek to strengthen the involvement of African civil society organisations in the policy reform on the international aid architecture as well as development cooperation.
Our HistoryThe Reality of Aid Africa Network was founded in 2000. For many years it was hosted by the African Forum and Network for Debt and Development (AFRODAD) as one of its key projects on Aid.
It was created out of the Reality of Aid Network - A North/South international non-governmental initiative focusing exclusively on analysis and lobbying for poverty eradication...
- THE FOREIGN AID PARADOX IN AFRICA Written on Wednesday, 06 November 2019 07:05
- The Problem with Total Official Support for Sustainable Development (TOSSD) Written on Friday, 27 September 2019 08:58
- Go Well Comrade Written on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 09:13
- CSOs: Development cooperation for SDG improving, but not shaping national policies Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:42
- Civil society calls for stronger commitments, concrete actions for sustainable development Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:36