After a long period of stagnation in the 1970s and 1980s, Africa has re-emerged in the twenty-first century as a continent alive with opportunities, driven by such key factors as improved governance, better macroeconomic policies, management and business environment, abundant human and natural resources, urbanization and the rise of the middle class, and good economic performance and market potential.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
- AID FOR DONORS? HOW LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD ARE MARGINALIZED IN THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE SYSTEM Written on Friday, 14 June 2019 09:47
- Making Development Co-operation More Effective: Country-Level Evidence and Action to Accelerate Progress Written on Monday, 27 May 2019 06:53
- INCLUSION OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION AGENDA Written on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 07:45
- CPDE Key Messages on Private Sector Engagement in Development Written on Monday, 29 April 2019 11:58
- Civil Society Summit The Belgrade Call to Action Written on Friday, 26 April 2019 10:58