After a long period of stagnation in the 1970s and 1980s, Africa has re-emerged in the twenty-first century as a continent alive with opportunities, driven by such key factors as improved governance, better macroeconomic policies, management and business environment, abundant human and natural resources, urbanization and the rise of the middle class, and good economic performance and market potential.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
- Re-advertisement : Program Associate Internship. Written on Wednesday, 17 February 2021 08:37
- Civil Society Role in COVID – 19 Pandemic Written on Thursday, 23 April 2020 07:51
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19