After a long period of stagnation in the 1970s and 1980s, Africa has re-emerged in the twenty-first century as a continent alive with opportunities, driven by such key factors as improved governance, better macroeconomic policies, management and business environment, abundant human and natural resources, urbanization and the rise of the middle class, and good economic performance and market potential.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
- CSOs: Development cooperation for SDG improving, but not shaping national policies Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:42
- Civil society calls for stronger commitments, concrete actions for sustainable development Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:36
- Senior Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation Written on Monday, 15 July 2019 12:42
- ‘GOING FURTHER TOGETHER’ PILOT WORKSHOP IN KENYA Written on Monday, 08 July 2019 08:08
- “Going Further Together” Pilot Workshop in Kenya Written on Tuesday, 02 July 2019 09:59