This brief presents key messages for African Governments, Development Partners and other development actors to inform the 2011 High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness that will held on 29 November ??? 1st December 2011 in Busan, Republic of South Korea and beyond. The High Level Forum will conclude the OECD/DAC-led process on aid effectiveness that was launched by the Paris Declaration in 2005. At the same time Efforts for aid reform agenda at national level will continue beyond the Busan process and these must be aligned within the framework of development effectiveness.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
BUSAN key messages
- AID FOR DONORS? HOW LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD ARE MARGINALIZED IN THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE SYSTEM Written on Friday, 14 June 2019 09:47
- Making Development Co-operation More Effective: Country-Level Evidence and Action to Accelerate Progress Written on Monday, 27 May 2019 06:53
- INCLUSION OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION AGENDA Written on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 07:45
- CPDE Key Messages on Private Sector Engagement in Development Written on Monday, 29 April 2019 11:58
- Civil Society Summit The Belgrade Call to Action Written on Friday, 26 April 2019 10:58