This brief presents key messages for African Governments, Development Partners and other development actors to inform the 2011 High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness that will held on 29 November ??? 1st December 2011 in Busan, Republic of South Korea and beyond. The High Level Forum will conclude the OECD/DAC-led process on aid effectiveness that was launched by the Paris Declaration in 2005. At the same time Efforts for aid reform agenda at national level will continue beyond the Busan process and these must be aligned within the framework of development effectiveness.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
BUSAN key messages
- CSOs: Development cooperation for SDG improving, but not shaping national policies Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:42
- Civil society calls for stronger commitments, concrete actions for sustainable development Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:36
- Senior Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation Written on Monday, 15 July 2019 12:42
- ‘GOING FURTHER TOGETHER’ PILOT WORKSHOP IN KENYA Written on Monday, 08 July 2019 08:08
- “Going Further Together” Pilot Workshop in Kenya Written on Tuesday, 02 July 2019 09:59