This brief presents key messages for African Governments, Development Partners and other development actors to inform the 2011 High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness that will held on 29 November ??? 1st December 2011 in Busan, Republic of South Korea and beyond. The High Level Forum will conclude the OECD/DAC-led process on aid effectiveness that was launched by the Paris Declaration in 2005. At the same time Efforts for aid reform agenda at national level will continue beyond the Busan process and these must be aligned within the framework of development effectiveness.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
BUSAN key messages
- Re-advertisement : Program Associate Internship. Written on Wednesday, 17 February 2021 08:37
- Civil Society Role in COVID – 19 Pandemic Written on Thursday, 23 April 2020 07:51
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19