Africa has made significant progress over the past decade in moving away from the stagnation of the 1980s and 1990s but further growth is required to curb the high poverty rates and accelerate the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals in the region.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
Reality of Aid Africa at the Spring Meetings
- AID FOR DONORS? HOW LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD ARE MARGINALIZED IN THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE SYSTEM Written on Friday, 14 June 2019 09:47
- Making Development Co-operation More Effective: Country-Level Evidence and Action to Accelerate Progress Written on Monday, 27 May 2019 06:53
- INCLUSION OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION AGENDA Written on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 07:45
- CPDE Key Messages on Private Sector Engagement in Development Written on Monday, 29 April 2019 11:58
- Civil Society Summit The Belgrade Call to Action Written on Friday, 26 April 2019 10:58