Our research is used primarily to generate strategic information to enable the network undertake awareness raising among its members and other African CSOs across the continent develop a common understanding, analysis of the issues and develop a common position for advocacy. It also seeks to enable the network and its members carry out proactive lobby and advocacy campaigns that are directed at governmental forums on international aid and development cooperation where key policies are being formulated. The research seeks to influence strategic alliances in various parts of the world in order to ensure African perspectives are integrated and reflected in their lobby and advocacy campaigns.
- AID FOR DONORS? HOW LOCALLY OWNED COMPANIES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD ARE MARGINALIZED IN THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE SYSTEM Written on Friday, 14 June 2019 09:47
- Making Development Co-operation More Effective: Country-Level Evidence and Action to Accelerate Progress Written on Monday, 27 May 2019 06:53
- INCLUSION OF PEOPLE IN SOUTH-SOUTH COOPERATION AGENDA Written on Tuesday, 21 May 2019 07:45
- CPDE Key Messages on Private Sector Engagement in Development Written on Monday, 29 April 2019 11:58
- Civil Society Summit The Belgrade Call to Action Written on Friday, 26 April 2019 10:58