Our research is used primarily to generate strategic information to enable the network undertake awareness raising among its members and other African CSOs across the continent develop a common understanding, analysis of the issues and develop a common position for advocacy. It also seeks to enable the network and its members carry out proactive lobby and advocacy campaigns that are directed at governmental forums on international aid and development cooperation where key policies are being formulated. The research seeks to influence strategic alliances in various parts of the world in order to ensure African perspectives are integrated and reflected in their lobby and advocacy campaigns.
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19
- A CSO InterContinental Dialogue on Influencing the OECD Development Assistance Committee’s work on ODA and development finance – Towards setting a Common Agenda Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 10:56
- THE FOREIGN AID PARADOX IN AFRICA Written on Wednesday, 06 November 2019 07:05
- The Problem with Total Official Support for Sustainable Development (TOSSD) Written on Friday, 27 September 2019 08:58
- Go Well Comrade Written on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 09:13