Following civil society’s participation to the 4th High Level Forum in Busan and key role in shaping the outcome agreement, the 2 global CSO processes involved in aid effectiveness were mobilized to better respond to the emergent development agenda. Over the past year, Open Forum and Better Aid facilitated CSO consultations worldwide regarding the mandate and structure of new and unified global platform for civil society. This process is coming to a conclusion this December 2012, when the Global Facilitation Groups of Open Forum and Better Aid will meet in Nairobi, Kenya, to finalize the new civil society strategy and working arrangements in the post-Busan reality.
Tuesday, 01 July 2014 00:00
Towards a new global partnership for civil society- final meeting 8-9 december 2012, in nairobi- kenya.
Published in News & Features
- Re-advertisement : Program Associate Internship. Written on Wednesday, 17 February 2021 08:37
- Civil Society Role in COVID – 19 Pandemic Written on Thursday, 23 April 2020 07:51
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19