CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH
The Pan African Preparatory CSO Conference that was held in October 2016 in Nairobi saw CSO representatives from 35 African countries come together to deliberate on how to fast track SDG implementation through Effective Development Cooperation.
This meeting birthed the Nairobi Declaration that reflects the views of women’s organisations, labour unions, faith based groups, and networks, in the spirit of solidarity and partnership and as key actors in the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation.
To read the CSO Nairobi Declaration towards HLM2, Kindly visit: http://roaafrica.org/index.php/media-center/news-features/item/228-cso-nairobi-declaration-on-the-nairobi-hlm2
Please also see the FRENCH Version below in the DOWNLOAD section.
- Re-advertisement : Program Associate Internship. Written on Wednesday, 17 February 2021 08:37
- Civil Society Role in COVID – 19 Pandemic Written on Thursday, 23 April 2020 07:51
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19