CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH
The Pan African Preparatory CSO Conference that was held in October 2016 in Nairobi saw CSO representatives from 35 African countries come together to deliberate on how to fast track SDG implementation through Effective Development Cooperation.
This meeting birthed the Nairobi Declaration that reflects the views of women’s organisations, labour unions, faith based groups, and networks, in the spirit of solidarity and partnership and as key actors in the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation.
To read the CSO Nairobi Declaration towards HLM2, Kindly visit: http://roaafrica.org/index.php/media-center/news-features/item/228-cso-nairobi-declaration-on-the-nairobi-hlm2
Please also see the FRENCH Version below in the DOWNLOAD section.
- Buenos Aires outcome document of the second High-level United Nations Conference on South-South Cooperation Written on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 06:19
- CSOs call for inclusive Sustainable Development process at Civil Society Summit in Belgrade Written on Monday, 08 April 2019 07:24
- Pan-Africa CSO Conference on the road to BAPA +40 Written on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 11:08
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54