The private sector received recognition in the Paris Declaration (2005), the Accra Agenda for Action (2008) and the Busan Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation (2011) as an active actor in the development discourse, as a source of financial flows, and as a benefactor from an enabling environment for investments at the country level. A significant number of countries now highlight private sector development as a key element of poverty reduction on national development strategies.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Private Sector and Development
- Buenos Aires outcome document of the second High-level United Nations Conference on South-South Cooperation Written on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 06:19
- CSOs call for inclusive Sustainable Development process at Civil Society Summit in Belgrade Written on Monday, 08 April 2019 07:24
- Pan-Africa CSO Conference on the road to BAPA +40 Written on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 11:08
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54