As the world prepares for the final review of the achievement of the millennium development goals in 2015, assessing how the global partnership has facilitated the achievement or lack of achievement of the MDGs will be crucial. RoA Africa would like to focus specifically on the quality and quantity of financing for development and how these elements of development co-operation have adjusted to the demands of the financing needs of the MDGs.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Research Project: Towards A Post 2015 Agenda
- Go Well Comrade Written on Wednesday, 11 September 2019 09:13
- CSOs: Development cooperation for SDG improving, but not shaping national policies Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:42
- Civil society calls for stronger commitments, concrete actions for sustainable development Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:36
- Senior Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation Written on Monday, 15 July 2019 12:42
- ‘GOING FURTHER TOGETHER’ PILOT WORKSHOP IN KENYA Written on Monday, 08 July 2019 08:08