As the world prepares for the final review of the achievement of the millennium development goals in 2015, assessing how the global partnership has facilitated the achievement or lack of achievement of the MDGs will be crucial. RoA Africa would like to focus specifically on the quality and quantity of financing for development and how these elements of development co-operation have adjusted to the demands of the financing needs of the MDGs.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Research Project: Towards A Post 2015 Agenda
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19
- A CSO InterContinental Dialogue on Influencing the OECD Development Assistance Committee’s work on ODA and development finance – Towards setting a Common Agenda Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 10:56
- THE FOREIGN AID PARADOX IN AFRICA Written on Wednesday, 06 November 2019 07:05