This survey on Civil Society Enabling Environment was commissioned by Reality of Aid Africa with support from the Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) for the purpose of investigating the institutional and legal framework governing civil society organisations (CSO), including the CSO sustainability and policy space. The survey builds up on the case study undertaken by ROA on CSO Enabling Environment.
Friday, 03 June 2016 00:00
Enabling Environment Report- Zambia
- Civil Society Role in COVID – 19 Pandemic Written on Thursday, 23 April 2020 07:51
- Global and National Goals for Every Child: Progress and Disparities among Children in South African Child Rights context Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:54
- ASSESSMENT OF COUNTRY PROGRESS IN CSO ENABLING ENVIRONMENT IN SWAZILAND Written on Thursday, 23 January 2020 09:34
- AFRICAN CSO EXPERTS MEETING Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 11:19
- A CSO InterContinental Dialogue on Influencing the OECD Development Assistance Committee’s work on ODA and development finance – Towards setting a Common Agenda Written on Sunday, 08 December 2019 10:56