This survey on Civil Society Enabling Environment was commissioned by Reality of Aid Africa with support from the Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) for the purpose of investigating the institutional and legal framework governing civil society organisations (CSO), including the CSO sustainability and policy space. The survey builds up on the case study undertaken by ROA on CSO Enabling Environment.
Friday, 03 June 2016 00:00
Enabling Environment Report- Zambia
- Buenos Aires outcome document of the second High-level United Nations Conference on South-South Cooperation Written on Tuesday, 16 April 2019 06:19
- CSOs call for inclusive Sustainable Development process at Civil Society Summit in Belgrade Written on Monday, 08 April 2019 07:24
- Pan-Africa CSO Conference on the road to BAPA +40 Written on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 11:08
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54