This survey on Civil Society Enabling Environment was commissioned by Reality of Aid Africa with support from the Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) for the purpose of investigating the institutional and legal framework governing civil society organisations (CSO), including the CSO sustainability and policy space. The survey builds up on the case study undertaken by ROA on CSO Enabling Environment.
Friday, 03 June 2016 00:00
Enabling Environment Report- Zambia
- CSOs: Development cooperation for SDG improving, but not shaping national policies Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:42
- Civil society calls for stronger commitments, concrete actions for sustainable development Written on Tuesday, 16 July 2019 09:36
- Senior Level Meeting of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation Written on Monday, 15 July 2019 12:42
- ‘GOING FURTHER TOGETHER’ PILOT WORKSHOP IN KENYA Written on Monday, 08 July 2019 08:08
- “Going Further Together” Pilot Workshop in Kenya Written on Tuesday, 02 July 2019 09:59