Our research is used primarily to generate strategic information to enable the network undertake awareness raising among its members and other African CSOs across the continent develop a common understanding, analysis of the issues and develop a common position for advocacy. It also seeks to enable the network and its members carry out proactive lobby and advocacy campaigns that are directed at governmental forums on international aid and development cooperation where key policies are being formulated. The research seeks to influence strategic alliances in various parts of the world in order to ensure African perspectives are integrated and reflected in their lobby and advocacy campaigns.
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31