CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH
The Pan African Preparatory CSO Conference that was held in October 2016 in Nairobi saw CSO representatives from 35 African countries come together to deliberate on how to fast track SDG implementation through Effective Development Cooperation.
This meeting birthed the Nairobi Declaration that reflects the views of women’s organisations, labour unions, faith based groups, and networks, in the spirit of solidarity and partnership and as key actors in the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation.
To read the CSO Nairobi Declaration towards HLM2, Kindly visit: http://roaafrica.org/index.php/media-center/news-features/item/228-cso-nairobi-declaration-on-the-nairobi-hlm2
Please also see the FRENCH Version below in the DOWNLOAD section.
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31