This survey on Civil Society Enabling Environment was commissioned by Reality of Aid Africa with support from the Civil Society Partnership for Development Effectiveness (CPDE) for the purpose of investigating the institutional and legal framework governing civil society organisations (CSO), including the CSO sustainability and policy space. The survey builds up on the case study undertaken by ROA on CSO Enabling Environment.
Friday, 03 June 2016 00:00
Enabling Environment Report- Zambia
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31