This response has been developed by a broad international group of Civil Society Organizations following the Financing for Development (FfD) process. While the group is diverse and positions might differ on specific issues, this document expresses the elements of common concern.
Thursday, 29 January 2015 00:00
CIVIL SOCIETY RESPONSE TO THE FFD ELEMENTS PAPER
- African CSO Voice towards a People's collaborative Agenda on South South Cooperation Written on Tuesday, 12 February 2019 07:30
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30