The private sector received recognition in the Paris Declaration (2005), the Accra Agenda for Action (2008) and the Busan Partnership for Effective Development Cooperation (2011) as an active actor in the development discourse, as a source of financial flows, and as a benefactor from an enabling environment for investments at the country level. A significant number of countries now highlight private sector development as a key element of poverty reduction on national development strategies.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Private Sector and Development
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31