As the world prepares for the final review of the achievement of the millennium development goals in 2015, assessing how the global partnership has facilitated the achievement or lack of achievement of the MDGs will be crucial. RoA Africa would like to focus specifically on the quality and quantity of financing for development and how these elements of development co-operation have adjusted to the demands of the financing needs of the MDGs.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Research Project: Towards A Post 2015 Agenda
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM 2- FRENCH Written on Monday, 14 November 2016 12:16
- CSO Nairobi Declaration on the Nairobi HLM2 Written on Wednesday, 09 November 2016 13:18
- Pan African CSO Conference on Aid and Development Effectiveness 24-25 October 2016 Written on Wednesday, 19 October 2016 14:01