As the world prepares for the final review of the achievement of the millennium development goals in 2015, assessing how the global partnership has facilitated the achievement or lack of achievement of the MDGs will be crucial. RoA Africa would like to focus specifically on the quality and quantity of financing for development and how these elements of development co-operation have adjusted to the demands of the financing needs of the MDGs.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Research Project: Towards A Post 2015 Agenda
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30
- INCLUSIVE PARTNERSHIPS MULTISTAKEHOLDER VALIDATION/ WORKSHOP IN CAMEROON Written on Monday, 24 April 2017 07:31
- Civil Society statement on the Second High Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation (GPEDC) Written on Thursday, 08 December 2016 06:31