As the world prepares for the final review of the achievement of the millennium development goals in 2015, assessing how the global partnership has facilitated the achievement or lack of achievement of the MDGs will be crucial. RoA Africa would like to focus specifically on the quality and quantity of financing for development and how these elements of development co-operation have adjusted to the demands of the financing needs of the MDGs.
Friday, 11 July 2014 00:00
Research Project: Towards A Post 2015 Agenda
- African CSO Voice towards a People's collaborative Agenda on South South Cooperation Written on Tuesday, 12 February 2019 07:30
- Reality of Aid 2018 Report : The Changing faces of development aid and cooperation Written on Tuesday, 11 December 2018 13:56
- Towards an Enabling Environment for Youth and Child Rights Civil Society Organisations: A Synthesis Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:54
- African Effective Development Co-operation Community of Practice Meeting Report Written on Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:50
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS: DEVELOPMENT RESULTS OF PRIVATE SECTOR PROJECTS FINANCED THROUGH OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANCE Written on Thursday, 08 February 2018 06:30